Advance Your Nursing Career with Us
From the dean to the faculty and staff, all of us at Harrison College are invested in your success. Our 100% online RN-BSN program gives you the support you need to return to school and be successful. Here are a few program highlights:
- Flexible payment plans that fit your budget.
- 100% online classes to fit your schedule.
- An intimate program with small class sizes.
- Opportunity for one-on-one interactions with your instructors.
- Communicate directly via email or phone.
- A Personalized Admissions Counselor to map out your schedule.
- Support system to help research your goals.
Earning Your RN-BSN has Great Value
As a nurse, you already know the skills and determination it takes to advance your career in healthcare. Harrison College’s RN to BSN nursing program can help you reach even higher with your professional goals.
More diverse employment opportunities such as management, leadership, research, public and community health, and informatics.
Opportunity for advancement and the transition to leadership positions can happen sooner, and with the increase in responsibility comes an increase in pay.
Interested in seeing the world through the military? You will need a BSN to enter as an officer.
The RN-BSN degree is a stepping stone to earning an MSN where you can become an educator, nurse practitioner, midwife, clinical specialist, or nurse anesthetist.
The RN-BSN Bachelor of Science program at Harrison College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.